Thursday, August 30, 2012

Now in Audio: Why, Why, Zed? by Leigh Ellwood

I'm pleased to announce that my latest audiobook, Why, Why, Zed?, is now available through Audible. Here's the blurb:

A cryptic phone call to Cameron “Zed” Zedmore’s cell reveals a plot to steal away Zed’s live-in love, Nick. Devestating the thought of infidelity is, Zed realizes he can’t blame Nick for being tempted to stray, as Zed’s work has kept him in the lab, and out of their bed, for long hours.

Nick loves Zed, but isn’t crazy about being a “house husband” anymore. He has needs Zed won’t meet, and when another friend offers help in that department, Nick is tempted to accept. But then Zed comes home early…

Why, Why, Zed is still at Phaze in eBook format, too. This is my first M/M story to go to audio, and I have recently contracted M-Squared. I really enjoyed the narrator's voice on Zed, and hope to get him to do another story in the future. For now, hope you like this one.

No comments: