Friday, February 1, 2013

Reading is Sexy! Re-release by Leigh Ellwood Coming Soon

Hi, Leigh Ellwood here. The other night All Romance held a kickoff party on Shindig to promote Reading is Sexy Month. We watched a video interview with Cat Johnson, and saw this hilarious video featuring impromptu reads of romance novels. Words don't do it justice (ironic, considering the video is about books), but you have to see it.

In related news, remember that short M/M erotic story I wrote for ARe? GPS received nice reviews from readers, and it was great to have been part of the 28 Days of Heart promotion. Well, the rights have reverted back to me, so I intend to re-release ASAP through all the major channels...and I'm putting it back on ARe, too! I just need to finalize a few things and I'll let you know when it's out. Remember, if you haven't read it, it's new to you.

No comments: