Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Dareville Erotic Romance from Leigh Ellwood!


Want some sizzling BBW erotic romance? You've come to the right place!

Buy it now! All Romance ~ Smashwords ~ Bookstrand ~ Kindle (soon) ~ Nook (soon)

Just in time for Halloween, I have a special treat! The latest story in the Dareville series, Daringly Decadent, is now available for only 99 cents. While not an all-out Halloween story like Don't Dare the Reaper, Decadent has a nice Fall flavor and I hope you enjoy it. I built the story off a Sizzle that appeared in the ARe Wildfire newsletter, and took it from where Tish and Vinnie meet up in her chocolate shop. 

If you've followed the Dareville series, you know that Tish and Vinnie first met in Daringly Delicious, which is enjoying a nice second wind since its release a while back. I've received some great feedback from readers about that story, and requests to continue Tish and Vinnie's romance. I thought, why not close to a holiday where chocolate is popular - and I didn't feel like making them wait until Easter. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this short, and the truffle recipe included with it. I believe, too, I have one more Tish/Vinnie tale inside me. They are truly a fun couple and I'd like to see more of them (though you'll see plenty in the story!) Okay, enough hustling. Go out and get it!

No comments: