Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dead Barchetta is now available!

Dead Barchetta
If you attended RushCon 2112 several years ago, you might have seen me auction off some signed books with the promise to write the winning bidder into my next book. Well, the day I thought would never arrive finally has. In commemoration of 12/21 (or 21/12), I give you the result of six years of hard drinking and hair pulling.

Dead Barchetta is finally available for sale in eBook format and print. Buy links are available here: http://www.deadbarchetta.com/

Kindle, Nook, and Smashwords links should be live soon, and the print for Amazon.com goes up next week. Signed copies will be ready to ship mid-January.

This is probably the biggest departure from my usual style yet. If you're familiar with my stuff, you know I write the naughty and the inspirational. This book is somewhere in between - probably a mild R rating. Because RushCon was partly responsible for making this happen, I would like to donate a portion of sales to their charity. Of course, I have to sell books first. Please let your mystery loving friends know there is another book available for their reading pleasure. Or, try a new genre for yourself, you might like it. Learn more about the book via my video trailer:

No comments: