Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New F/F Short, Share, Available

Share200I seem to have a two-track mind these days. Right now I'm working on an M/M novella in the Dareville universe, and here I have another F/F short available. One day I'll get back to writing het - I actually have many started. If anybody asks how I'm doing on NaNo, I'll say I have 50K written, across 50 stories. Heh.

Anyway, here's the scoop on Share. This is actually a short I'd written a while back, and only now decided to polish for public consumption. It had originally started as a Phaze Books Sparkler submission, but I set it aside and sent in Voyeur instead. I still think it sizzles a bit. Hope you like it.

Share - Leigh Ellwood
Lesbian Erotica - $.99 eBook

eBook available at the following merchants:
ARe * Scribd * Smashwords * 1Romance

Desperate to achieve release with a little help from her trusty toy, Marissa tries to be discreet and not disturb her roommate. Nell, however, is quick to convince Marissa to change her plans...and to share more than her battery-operated pet.

Read an Excerpt.

No comments: