Monday, November 30, 2009

Free Short! Standing Guard by Leigh Ellwood

A number of years ago, I'd published through the now defunct Venus Press a quickie called Standing Guard. I was inspired to write it following a conversation with a military wife whose husband had been deployed at the time. Where I am now, that's a common sight to experience, and I imagine during the holidays it's especially lonely. I don't know that a little short tale will make anybody feel better, but I hope you all enjoy it. I've decided, since it is rather short, to add it to my growing free read library.

You can find it for free at Smashwords or ARe. Right now, it's work work work on Enter Sandman for Phaze Books, Dead Barchetta, and the first Nenah West story with Nona Wesley. I'll have more on that collaboration soon.

No comments: