Monday, April 20, 2009

Come see me at RT!

I am packed and ready to go! This week I'll be at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention in beautiful Orlando, Florida. If you're heading over for the party, be sure to stop by Club RT on Thursday or Friday and say hello to me. I'll be helping out with the Phaze Books table, where you'll find lots of goodies to take home. We're bringing a selection of overstock books to give away - one per reader, please - and we'll have a lovely basket in the raffle, so definitely sign up for it.

Phaze Books sent over copies of More, More, More! to the book goody room this year, so be sure to grab a copy and I'll be happy to sign it for you. The story features my Dareville BBW short, Daringly Delicious, but I think the entire book is yummy. There are also a few free copies of Truth or Dare at the table this year, but they may go quickly so visit early.

No comments: